Subject: From Nanoparticles to Nanocomposites: Processing, Performance and Toxicity
From: "Summer Institute" <[email-masked]>
To: "Summer Institute" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:42:54 -0600

Dear Colleagues:

 

On behalf of the NSF Summer Institute on Nanomechanics, Nanomaterials, and
Micro/Nanomanufacturing, I am pleased to announce a new short course
entitled "From Nanoparticles to Nanocomposites: Processing, Performance and
Toxicity", to be held at University of Massachusetts at Lowell, MA, from
June 15 - 18, 2009.  Please check our website for further details:

   <http://www.tam.northwestern.edu/summerinstitute>
http://www.tam.northwestern.edu/summerinstitute

Thanks to the support of NSF, we have a limited number of NSF fellowships
available to faculty members, high-school science teachers, post-docs and
PhD candidates from the US.  The fellowship consists of full registration
fee plus an accommodation allowance.  

The application form can be downloaded from the website noted above.   

Please note that the deadline for this course has been changed to March 15.

We look forward to seeing you in this short course.

Sincerely yours,

Yip-Wah Chung

Director, NSF Summer Institute on Nanomechanics, Nanomaterials, and
Micro/Nanomanufacturing