Subject: [Announce] Abstract submission deadline -- MMM-2008
From: General announcement list for the mmm 2008 Conference <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:27:18 -0500
List-Id: General announcement list for the mmm 2008 Conference <announce.scs.fsu.edu>

12 February 2008

Fourth International Conference on Multiscale Materials Modeling (MMM-2008)

October 27-31, 2008

Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, USA

 

 

Dear Colleague:

                       "Abstract submission deadline is end of February
2008"

The abstract submission deadline for the MMM-2008 Conference is fast
approaching. Prospective participants are highly encouraged to pre-register
and submit their abstracts by following the "Pre-registration and Abstract
Submission" link at the MMM-2008 website, www.mmm2008.org
<http://www.mmm2008.org/> . Theoretical, computational, and experimental
contributions addressing all issues related to multiscale modeling of
materials are solicited. Please check the symposia description at the
MMM-2008 website for information about the scope of the conference.

The conference flyer can now be downloaded at the "Publications" link at
MMM-2008 website. MMM-2008 registration information will be posted at the
conference website in the near future. All questions regarding MMM-2008 may
be addressed to: [email-masked]. 

Kindly circulate this newsletter to interested colleagues.

 

Yours sincerely,

 

Anne Johnson & Bill Burgess

MMM-2008 Communications

E-mail: [email-masked] 

School of Computational Science

Florida State University

 

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.scs.fsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/announce