Subject: Recently announced academic job vacancies at Computeroxy
From: Richard Huber <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 18:05:05 +0200

Computeroxy    

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to present you our specialised newsletter including your
academic job vacancies in schools of computer, electrical and
mathematical sciences and engineering recently announced
at Computeroxy.com worldwide.
Australia

Lecturer in Cyber Security  PRIORITY!
University of Newcastle

CSIRO Postdoctoral Fellowship in AI-driven Materials Discovery 
PRIORITY!
CSIRO

Canada

Tenure-track Faculty Position in Computer Engineering  PRIORITY!
Simon Fraser University

Tier I Canada research Chair in Data Science  PRIORITY!
University of Western Ontario

Professor in Electric Machines and Power Electronics 
McMaster University, Department Electrical and Computer Engineering

Assistant Professor in Computing and Software 
McMaster University, Department of Computing and Software

Tenure-track Faculty Position in Electrical and Computer Engineering 
McMaster University, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering

Assistant Professor in Machine Learning 
University of Toronto, Department of Computer Science

China

Postdoctoral Researcher Recruitment  PRIORITY!
Zhejiang University-University of Edinburgh Institute

Tenure-Track Faculty Positions in Engineering  PRIORITY!
Zhejiang University/University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Institute

Denmark

Professor of Probability or Statistics 
University of Copenhagen, Department of Mathematical Sciences Faculty of
Science

Postdoctoral fellow in experimental quantum information at the Center
for Quantum Devices and Station Q Copenhagen 
University of Copenhagen, Niels Bohr Institute

PhD position in experimental topological quantum information at the
Center for Quantum Devices and Station Q Copenhagen 
University of Copenhagen, Center for Quantum Devices 

Postdoc in Quantum Electro- and Optomechanics 
University of Copenhagen, Niels Bohr Institute 

Finland

Associate Professor (tenure track) in data analytics 
University of Jyväskylä, Faculty on Information Technology

Doctoral Student Position in Microwave Quantum Backscatter Communication

Aalto University, Department of Communications and Networking

Postdoctoral Research Position in Thematic Research Program 
Aalto University, Department of Electrical Engineering and Automation
and the Department of Mathematics and Systems Analysis

Post-doctoral researcher in First-principles materials science 
Aalto University, Finland in Microsystem Technology group

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Position in Wireless Communications 
Aalto University, Department of Communications and Networking (Comnet)

Postdoctoral Researcher Position in Electromagnetic Modelling of the
Human Body 
Aalto University, Department of Electrical Engineering

Post Doctoral Position in the area of Mobile Cloud Computing 
Aalto University, Department of Communications and Networking (COMNET) 

Honours Programme in Communications and Networking 
Aalto University, Department of Communications and Networking (Comnet)

Lecturer in Design for Engineering 
Aalto University, School of Electrical Engineering

Germany

Research Associate in the field of Digital Factory Platform Development
(f/m)  PRIORITY!
Hochschule München

PhD position in Computer Science  
Eberhard Karls University Tübingen, Computer Science Department 

PostDoc on HTS data analysis and Galaxy development 
University of Freiburg, Department of Computer Science

Research Fellow / PhD Position / Postdoc Position for the Institute of
Systems Architecture, 
Dresden University of Technology, Institute of Systems Architecture,
Chair of Systems Engineering

W3 professorship for microsystem technology, process engineering  
University of Freiburg, Faculty of Engineering, Institute of
Microsystems Engineering 

W 3 professor of microanalysis systems 
University of Freiburg, Faculty of Engineering, Institute for
Microsystems Technology

Researcher in the research project B1 "Incrementality of semantic
processing" ( 
Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen

Postdoc position in Optofluidics 
University of Freiburg, Department of Microsystems Engineering

Chair of Application Development in Microsystems Technology 
University of Freiburg, Microfluidic Technologies for Plant
Biotechnology

Junior professor W 1 with Tenure Track for Technical Informatics 
FernUniversität in Hagen, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science

Juniorprofessor W1 without tenure track for pure mathematics 
University of Heidelberg, Mathematical Institute of the Faculty of
Mathematics and Computer Science

W1 junior professor for applied mathematics 
Friedrich-Alexander University, Department of Mathematics

W 1 Junior Professorship for Computer Engineering with tenure track 
FernUniversität in Hagen, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science

Research Assistant for Institute for computer science 
Free University of Berlin  Department of Mathematics and computer
science  Institute for computer science 

Hong Kong

Professors / Associate Professors / Assistant Professors in Robotics 
Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), CUHK T Stone Robotics Institute

Italy

10 PhD fellowships in Mathematics in Natural, Social and Life Sciences 
PRIORITY!
The Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI)

10 PhD fellowships in Computer Science  PRIORITY!
The Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI)

Norway

Professor in Wireless Communication 
University of Oslo, Department of Technology Systems (ITS)

Associate Professor in Energy Systems 
University of Oslo, Department of Technology Systems (ITS)

Associate Professor in Cybernectics 
University of Oslo, Department of Technology Systems (ITS)

Portugal

Staff Researcher – Tenure Track Position. Integrated Microsystems for
Molecular Fingerprinting  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Head of Department of Advanced Electron Microscopy, Imaging and
Spectroscopy  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Expert in Flexible All-Solid-State Batteries and Supercapacitors 
PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Information and Communication Systems Officer – Software Developer 
PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Microfluidic Organ-on-a-Chip  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Saudi Arabia

Postdoctoral Fellow in Integrated Circuits  PRIORITY!
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology KAUST

Postdoctoral Fellow in Neuromorphic Circuits and Systems  PRIORITY!
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology KAUST

Singapore

Senior Lecturer / Assistant Professor (Infocomm Technology)  PRIORITY!
Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)

Faculty member in Information Systems Technology and Design 
Singapore University of Technology and Design, Information Systems
Technology and Design

Research Associate/Fellow in the Department of Computer Science, School
of Computing (SoC) 
National University of Singapore, Department of Computer Science, School
of Computing (SoC)

Research Assistant for Cloud-based Multi-user Interactive Virtual
Environments 
National University of Singapore, Department of Computer Science, School
of Computing (SoC)

Research Assistant to work in the project entitled "Aduction and
Interpolation for Bit-Vectors" 
National University of Singapore, Department of Computer Science, School
of Computing (SoC)

Research Fellow and Assistant in Ambient Computing 
National University of Singapore, Department of Computer Science, School
of Computing (SoC)

Research Assistant to work on the SimMobility project 
National University of Singapore, Future Urban Mobility Group in SMART

Research Fellow/Research Assistant in the recently established National
Cybersecurity R&D Laboratory (NCL) 
National University of Singapore, School of Computing (SoC)

Research Assistant to work in the project entitled "Symbolic Exploration
for Finding Memory Errors" 
National University of Singapore, Department of Computer Science

1-2 postdoctoral research fellow positions for the project titled
"Data-Driven Strategic Collaboration" 
National University of Singapore, School of Computing (SoC)

Post-Doctoral Research Fellow to work on the project "Autovision: 3D
Computer Vision for Autonomous Vehicles" 
National University of Singapore, Department of Computer Science, School
of Computing (SoC)

Research Fellow for NUS-Singtel Cyber Security Research Laboratory 
National University of Singapore, Department of Computer Science, School
of Computing (SoC)

Post-Doctoral Research Fellow for Department of Computer Science 
National University of Singapore, Department of Computer Science, School
of Computing (SoC)

Research Assistant to work in the project on scientific Cloud services 
National University of Singapore, Department of Computer Science, School
of Computing (SoC)

Research Assistant in the Department of Computer Science, School of
Computing (SoC) 
National University of Singapore, Department of Computer Science, School
of Computing (SoC)

Research Fellow in the Department of Computer Science, School of
Computing (SoC) 
National University of Singapore, Department of Computer Science, School
of Computing (SoC)

United Arab Emirates

Faculty of Engineering and Technology  PRIORITY!
Canadian University Dubai

United Kingdom

Research Associate in Electrical/Electronics Engineer  PRIORITY!
Ulster University

Research Associate in Computing Engineer  PRIORITY!
Ulster University

Project Engineer in Sensor Design - KTP Associate - Fixed Term Contract 
University of Bath, Electronic & Electrical Engineering

Marie Sklodowska-Curie ITN Early Stage Researcher 
University of Bath, Electronic & Electrical Engineering

Lecturer /Assistant Professor/ Senior Lecturer /Associate Professor /
Reader in Electronic and Electrical Engineering 
University of Bath,  Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering

Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Vehicular Communications 
University of Sussex, School of Engineering and Informatics 

Postdoctoral Researcher in Machine Learning and Wearables 
University of Sussex, School of Engineering and Informatics - Department
of Engineering and Design 

Interim Head of the School of Computing 
University of Leeds, Faculty of Engineering

Interdisciplinary Research Associate/Fellow (Data Scientist) 
University of Nottingham, Department of Engineering

Research Engineer/Associate: CADETs Project 
University of Cambridge, Computer Laboratory 

Research Assistant/Associate in Nanomaterials for Li-Ion Batteries
(Fixed Term) 
University of Cambridge, Department of Engineering

Research Fellow in Interactive Computer Graphics 
University of Sussex, School of Engineering and Informatics/Department
of Engineering

Research Assistant/Associate in Machine Learning (Fixed Term) 
University of Cambridge, Department of Engineering

Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Electronic Engineering & Computer
Science 
Queen Mary University of London, School of Electronic Engineering &
Computer Science

Research Associate - Fixed Term Contract for  research on Lab-on-PCB
(Lab-on-Printed Circuit Board) diagnostic microsystems 
University of Bath, Electronic & Electrical Engineering

Postdoctoral Research Associate position in the area of Game AI 
Queen Mary University of London, School of Electronic Engineering &
Computer Science

Research Assistant/ Associate in Digital Design and Creativity (Fixed
Term) 
University of Cambridge, Department of Engineering

Professor of Data Analytics  
The University of Warwick - Coventry, Department of WMG

Postdoctoral Research Assistant position for Colorectal Liver Metastases
(CRLM)  
Queen Mary University of London, School of Electronic Engineering &
Computer Science

United States

Lecturer in Computer Science  PRIORITY!
Tufts University

Post-Doctoral Fellow in Applied Math/Mathematical Biology  PRIORITY!
Utah State University

Visiting Assistant Professor (or Instructor) of Information Systems
(Faculty)  PRIORITY!
Loyola Universty

Research Technologist  PRIORITY!
Pennsylvania State University

Postdoctoral Research Associate in Program in Mathematics Education 
PRIORITY!
Michigan State University

and many more at Computeroxy.com

To learn more about these and other job vacancies, we invite you to
visit our website www.computeroxy.com and/or to "register" and/or to
"contact us".

Want to post a job vacancy? Attract the attention of our academic
audience of more than 630,000 professors, lecturers, researchers and
academic managers who are at present employed in the
highest-ranking schools of computer, electrical and mathematical
sciences and engineering worldwide and who receive our specialised
newsletters twice a month "post a job vacancy on Computeroxy" and/or to
"contact us".

Yours faithfully

Richard Huber PhD

	COMPUTEROXY
Your Academic Vacancies in Schools of Computer, Electrical and
Mathematical Sciences and Engineering
Europe - Asia - The Americas - Oceania - The Middle East - Africa
[email-masked]
www.computeroxy.comIf you do not wish to receive Computeroxy newsletter
or have received it in error, you may unsubscribe. Thank you very much.