Subject: CUDA course at HLRS, April 20-22, 2015
From: Rolf Rabenseifner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:12:59 +0100 (CET)

Dear Sir, dear Madam / Sehr geehrte Dame, sehr geehrter Herr,

Please, can you pass this CUDA course announcement also to interested 
colleagues.  / Es waere schoen, wenn Sie diese Ankuendigung 
auch an interessierte Kollegen weitergeben koennten.

http://www.hlrs.de/training/2015/CUDA1

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Rolf Rabenseifner and Gabi Kallenberger

PS: The CUDA course is part of a series of courses, see previous email

======================================================================
                      Call for Participation
======================================================================

                     GPU Programming using CUDA
                     --------------------------

                  Monday-Wednesday, Apr. 20-22, 2015
                                 HLRS
                       University of Stuttgart
                               Germany 

Abstract:
  The course provides an introduction to the programming language 
  CUDA which is used to write fast numeric algorithms for
  NVIDIA graphics processors (GPUs). Focus is on the basic usage 
  of the language, the exploitation of the most important features
  of the device (massive parallel computation, shared memory, 
  texture memory) and efficient usage of the hardware to maximize 
  performance. An overview of the available development tools and 
  the advanced features of the language is given.

Date & Location: 
  Apr. 20, 12:30 - Apr. 22, 16:00 (Course 2015-CUDA1)
  HLRS, seminar room, Allmandring 30, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany.

Registration and further information:
  http://www.hlrs.de/training/2015/CUDA1 

Deadline for registration: 
  Mar. 22, 2015 (Course 2015-CUDA1)  

Registration fee:
  Students without Diploma/Master: 30 EUR
  Students with Diploma/Master (PhD students) at German universities: 60 EUR
  Members of German universities and public research institutes: 60 EUR
  Members of universities and public research institutes within Europe or PRACE: 60 EUR
  Members of other universities and public research institutes: 120 EUR
  others: 400 EUR (includes food and drink at coffee breaks, will be 
                  collected on the first day of the course, cash only)  

Lecturer:
  Amer Wafai and Thomas Baumann, HLRS
 
The course language is English.
We will provide local systems with test accounts for the participants.

Further information on CUDA:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CUDA 

Further courses can be found at

  http://www.hlrs.de/training/course-list

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I would appreciate if you could forward this email to interested
colleagues.  If you receive double postings or you want to stop
these postings, then please reply the email-address(es) that
should be unsubscribed, and include "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Rolf Rabenseifner .. . . . . . . . . . email [email-masked]
Gabi Kallenberger .. . . . . . . . . . . . email [email-masked]
High Performance Computing Center (HLRS) . phone ++49(0)711/685-65530
University of Stuttgart .. . . . . . . . . fax : ++49(0)711/685-65832
Head of Dpmt Parallel Computing .. .. www.hlrs.de/people/rabenseifner
Nobelstr. 19, D-70569 Stuttgart, Germany . . (Course: Allmandring 30)
---------------------------------------------------------------------