Subject: Fwd: Conference
From: Gabriele Aydinc <[email-masked]>
To: "Bettina Herchen ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Birgit Bonn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 15:53:24 +0200

Liebe Kolleginnen,

mit der Bitte um Bekanntgabe.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Gabriele Aydinc

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Conference
Datum: 	Wed, 6 May 2015 15:47:01 +0300
Von: 	Mehmet Ali Güngör <[email-masked]>
An: 	undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Colleague,

It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 4th International Eurasian 
Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications 
(*IECMSA-2015*).This event will be held from 31 August  to 3  September  
2015 in Athens, Greece which is an important cultural and scientific 
center from the ancient times.

The main aim of this conference is to contribute to the 
development of Mathematical Sciences and Applications and to bring 
together the members of the Mathematics community, interdisciplinary 
researchers, educators, mathematicians, statisticians and engineers from 
all over the world. It will be a scientificallyenriching and socially 
exciting event.

The topics of interest include, but are not limited to

-       Applied Mathematics
-       Algebra and Its Applications
-       Geometry and Its Applications
-       Probability, Statistics and Their Applications
-       Mathematical Physics
-       Analysıs and Its Applications
-       Topology
-       Logician and Its Applications
-       Mathematics Education

The conference will consist of invited plenary talks, contributed short 
talks and poster presentations on recent results and future 
challenges. The abstracts of accepted presentations will be published in 
the conference abstracts book. Moreover, selected and peer review papers 
will be published in the following journals;

** Advances in Difference Equations (SCI)*

** Journal of Inequalities and Applications (SCI)***

** International Electronic Journal of Geometry***

** Mathematica Moravica***

** Mathematical Sciences and Applications E-Notes*

** Konuralp Journal of Mathematics*

** International Journal of Educational Studies in Mathematics***

Please visit the conference web page for more information; www dot 
iecmsa dot org 
<http://mailbulten.teknikdata.com/link.php?M=5157582&N=153&L=191&F=H>

If you have any question please let us know.
Best Wishes

Prof. Dr. Murat TOSUN
Chairman of the Conference