Subject: Recently announced academic job vacancies at Computeroxy
From: Richard Huber <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 21:45:03 +0200

Computeroxy    

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to present you our specialised newsletter including your
academic job vacancies in schools of computer, electrical and
mathematical sciences and engineering recently announced
at Computeroxy.com worldwide.
Australia

Software Engineering Positions (Prof/AProf/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer) 
Monash University, Faculty of Information Technology

Lecturer in Computing and IT 
University of Newcastle, School of Electrical Engineering and Computing

Lecturer in Software Engineering 
RMIT University, College of Science, Engineering and Health

Lecturer in Computer Science, IT & Software Engineering – Early Career
Development Fellow 
RMIT University, Computer Science, Software Engineering, and IT programs

Associate Professor in Software Engineering 
Monash University, School of Information Technology 

Postdoctoral Research Associate in Electrical and Computer Engineering 
Carnegie Mellon University, Department of Electrical and Computer
Engineering (ECE)

Lecturer in Graph Theory 
University of Melbourne, School of Mathematics and Statistics

Lecturer in Combinatorics 
University of Melbourne, School of Mathematics and Statistics  Faculty
of Science

Lecturer in Applied Mathematics 
University of Melbourne, School of Mathematics and Statistics  Faculty
of Science

Course Developer/Subject Matter Expert in Statistics 
University of New England, College of Graduate and Professional Studies
(CGPS) 

Belgium

Postdoctoral Researcher in ESM Methodological and Statistical Challenges
 PRIORITY!
KU Leuven

Postdoctoral Researcher in Statistical Methods for Analysing Intensive
Longitudinal Data  PRIORITY!
KU Leuven

Doctoral Student in the Analysis 
KU Leuven University, Department of Analysis of the Department of
Mathematics

Doctoral student in the area of Algebra 
KU Leuven University, Department of Algebra of the Department of
Mathematics

PhD position on Photonic neuromorphic computing 
 Ghent University, Department of Information technology

3D Modelling of Laminated Parts in Power Transformer Accounting for
Eddy-Current Losses 
KU Leuven University, Department of Electrical Engineering

Assistant Professor in Mathematics 
KU Leuven University, Mathematics, Campus Kulak Kortrijk

Doctoral Student in Geometry 
KU Leuven University, Geometry Department

PhD position in Statistics 
Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL), Institute of Statistics,
Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA)

Canada

Tier I Canada research Chair in Data Science  PRIORITY!
University of Western Ontario

Tenure-track Faculty Position in Computer Engineering  PRIORITY!
Simon Fraser University

Associate Professor or Senior Assistant Professor in Cybersecurity 
PRIORITY!
University of Guelph School of Computer Science

Professeur en génie électrique / Electrical Engineering Professor 
PRIORITY!
Polytechnique Montréal

Assistant Professor   PRIORITY!
University of Northern British Columbia

Chile

Academic Position in Statistics, Actuarial Science or a related field 
PRIORITY!
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile

China

Postdoctoral Researcher Recruitment  PRIORITY!
Zhejiang University-University of Edinburgh Institute

Tenure-Track Faculty Positions in Engineering  PRIORITY!
Zhejiang University/University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Institute

Denmark

Associate Professorship in Parallel Computing  PRIORITY!
University of Copenhagen Department of Computer Science

Postdoc in Development of Polymeric Microcarriers Working as Red Blood
Cells Substitutes 
DTU Nanotech

PhD Position – Enhancing the role of Electric Vehicles for Balancing
Distributed Resources Driven Power Systems 
DTU Electrical Eng

Assistant Professor (tenure track) or Associate Professor within
single-particle cryo-electron microscopy 
Aarhus University, Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center

Professor in Space Systems Engineering 
DTU Space

Finland

Tenured or tenure-track professor in Large-Scale Data-Intensive Systems 
PRIORITY!
Aalto University Department of Computer Science

Tenure track or tenured position in Cryptology  PRIORITY!
Aalto University

Postdoctoral Researcher / Research Fellow in integrated circuit (IC)
design 
Aalto University, Electronic Circuit Design

France

PhD thesis in Design of elementary blocks for programmable matter 
PRIORITY!
Université Bourgogne Franche-Comté

Germany

Research Associate in the field of Digital Factory Platform Development
(f/m)  PRIORITY!
Hochschule München

Wissenschaftliche/r Koordinator/in für den HBP-Direktor für
Softwareentwicklung  PRIORITY!
Technische Universitaet Muenchen

W 3-Professur „Mechatronik und Elektrische Antriebssysteme“ 
Technischen Universität Kaiserslautern, Fachbereich Elektrotechnik und
Informationstechnik

W2 Professorship for Didactics of Mathematics 
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Faculty of Mathematics,
Computer Science and Statistics

Hong Kong

Professor in Social Robotics  PRIORITY!
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University

Associate Professor in Mechatronics, Control and Automation, and
Electric Railway Engineering  PRIORITY!
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University

Assistant Professor of Statistics  PRIORITY!
The Education University of Hong Kong

India

Faculty Positions  PRIORITY!
Thapar University

Italy

10 PhD fellowships in Mathematics in Natural, Social and Life Sciences 
PRIORITY!
The Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI)

10 PhD fellowships in Computer Science  PRIORITY!
The Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI)

Netherlands

Postdoc Position in Computer vision for 3D surface reconstruction of
tissues  PRIORITY!
University of Twente

Professor of Intelligent Sensory Information Systems 
University of Amsterdam, Faculty of Science – Informatics Institute

Postdoctoral researcher in Mathematical Logic and AI 
University of Amsterdam, Faculty of Humanities – Institute for Logic,
Language and Computation

Assistant professor in Computational Linguistics 
University of Amsterdam, Faculty of Science – Institute for Logic,
Language and Computation

Assistant professor Deep Reinforcement Learning 
University of Amsterdam, Faculty of Science – Informatics Institute

Postdoctoral researcher Network-based data integration 
University of Amsterdam, Faculty of Science – Swammerdam Institute for
Life Sciences

 PhD position within the WINLAS project  
Eindhoven University of Technology, Department of Mathematics & Computer
Science

PhD development of a solid state transformer for application in smart
grids 
Eindhoven University of Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering

PDEng trainee positions (TOIO) Software Technology 
Eindhoven University of Technology, Department of Mathematics & Computer
Science

 Postdoc position within the PRODUCTIVE project  
Eindhoven University of Technology, Department of Mathematics & Computer
Science

Two PhD positions within the PRODUCTIVE project  
Eindhoven University of Technology, Department of Mathematics & Computer
Science

Tenure-track Assistant Professor, Nano-Electronic Digital Circuits and
Systems 
Eindhoven University of Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering

PhD position in the SCOTT project  
Eindhoven University of Technology, Department of Mathematics & Computer
Science

Norway

Professor in Artificial Intelligence 
University of Agder, Department of Information and Communication
Technology, Faculty of Engineering and Science

Portugal

INL Summer Internship Programme  PRIORITY!
INL International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory

Singapore

Senior Lecturer / Assistant Professor (Infocomm Technology)  PRIORITY!
Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)

Faculty Position of Computer Science, Statistics and/or Data Science 
PRIORITY!
Yale-NUS College 

Assistant Professor of Physical / Computational Chemistry  PRIORITY!
National University of Singapore (NUS)

Open Rank Professor Positions in Discrete Mathematics and Algebra 
Nanyang Technological University, School of Physical & Mathematical
Sciences (SPMS)

Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Power Engineering 2 
Nanyang Technological University, School of Electrical & Electronic
Engineering (EEE)

Senior Lecturer / Lecturer - Game Development & Technology 
Nanyang Polytechnic, School of Interactive & Digital Media

Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Information Technology 
Nanyang Polytechnic, School of Information Technology

Open Rank Faculty Positions in Data Science / Computational and Applied
Statistics 
Nanyang Technological University, School of Physical & Mathematical
Sciences (SPMS)

Spain

Research Professor position in Computational Fluid Dynamics and Data
Science  PRIORITY!
Basque Center for Applied Mathematics BCAM

United Arab Emirates

Faculty of Engineering and Technology  PRIORITY!
Canadian University Dubai

United Kingdom

Associate/Assistant Professor in Connected Systems  PRIORITY!
University of Warwick School of Engineering

Research Associate in (Opto)-Electronic Devices Based on Graphene,
Related Materials and Hetero Structures (Fixed Term) 
University of Cambridge, Department of Engineering, Cambridge Graphene
Centre

United States

Faculty of Computer Programming, Information Technology and Biomedical
Engineering  PRIORITY!
Grand Canyon University

Post-doctoral Appointments in Technology and Learning  PRIORITY!
University of Pittsburgh

Associate or Full Professor in Computer Science and Engineering  
Texas A&M Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Engineering of
the College of Engineering

and many more at Computeroxy.com

To learn more about these and other job vacancies, we invite you to
visit our website www.computeroxy.com and/or to "register" and/or to
"contact us".

Want to post a job vacancy? Attract the attention of our academic
audience of more than 630,000 professors, lecturers, researchers and
academic managers who are at present employed in the
highest-ranking schools of computer, electrical and mathematical
sciences and engineering worldwide and who receive our specialised
newsletters twice a month "post a job vacancy on Computeroxy" and/or to
"contact us".

Yours faithfully

Richard Huber PhD

	COMPUTEROXY
Your Academic Vacancies in Schools of Computer, Electrical and
Mathematical Sciences and Engineering
Europe - Asia - The Americas - Oceania - The Middle East - Africa
[email-masked]
www.computeroxy.comIf you do not wish to receive Computeroxy newsletter
or have received it in error, you may unsubscribe. Thank you very much.