Subject: Recently announced academic job vacancies at Computeroxy
From: Richard Huber <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 10:30:42 +0200

Computeroxy    

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to present you our specialised newsletter including your
academic job vacancies in schools of computer, electrical and
mathematical sciences and engineering recently announced
at Computeroxy.com worldwide.
Australia

PhD Scholarships in Mathematics and Statistics  PRIORITY!
UNSW University of New South Wales

Postdoctoral Fellow in Sports Informatics 
University of New England (UNE), School of Science and Technology

Professor in Mathematics Education 
Australian Catholic University (ACU), National School of Education

Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor Mathematics Education 
Australian Catholic University (ACU), School of Education VIC -
Melbourne

Research Fellow in Computer Systems Group 
Australian National University, Computer Systems Group

Research Fellow In Optimization & Machine Learning Of Flows In Complex
Networks 
University of Melbourne, School of Mathematics and Statistics, Faculty
of Science

Canada

Tenure-track Assistant / Associate Professor of Computer Engineering 
PRIORITY!
University of Guelph

Canada 150 Research Chairs for Internationally Based Researchers and
Scholars   PRIORITY!
University of Victoria

Faculty Lecturer Position in Electronics and Computer Engineering 
PRIORITY!
Simon Fraser University

Professor in Computer and Software Engineering (Deep Learning and
Machine Learning)  PRIORITY!
Polytechnique Montréal

Associate Professor in Pure Mathematics  
University of Toronto Mississauga, Department of Mathematical and
Computational Sciences

Tier I Canada Research Chair In Data Science 
University Of Western Ontario, Departments of Computer Science and
Statistical & Actuarial Sciences

Open Positions in Statistics or Biostatistics 
University of Waterloo, Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science
in the Faculty of Mathematics 

China

Post Doctor Position at High Voltage Technology  PRIORITY!
Zhejiang University (ZJU)

Faculty Positions in all areas of Information Science and Technology  
PRIORITY!
ShanghaiTech University

Denmark

Associate/Assistant Professor in Internet of Things (IoT) Security 
PRIORITY!
DTU

Professor in Digital Construction 
DTU Diplom

Estonia

Professorship in Data Science  PRIORITY!
Tallinn University of Technology

Professorship in Communication Technologies  PRIORITY!
Tallinn University of Technology

Germany

Junior professor W1 in Life science micro / nano sensors  PRIORITY!
Technische Universität Braunschweig

Professorship (W2) for Mathematics 
Technische Universität Darmstadt, Department of Mathematics

Hong Kong

Professor of Computing  PRIORITY!
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University Department of Computing

Associate Professor / Assistant Professor of Computing (several posts) 
PRIORITY!
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University Department of Computing

Luxembourg

PhD candidate in Cyber Security 
University of Luxembourg, Computer Science and Communications Research
Unit

PhD candidate in Information Security 
University of Luxembourg, Computer Science and Communications Research
Unit

Norway

Phd Research Fellow Position In Modelling And Simulation Of Classical
And Quantum Communication Schemes 
Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL), Department of
Computing, Mathematics and Physics

Post-doctoral Fellow Position in Computer Science 
Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL), Faculty of
Engineering and Business Administration

PhD research fellow position in Computer-aided design and modelling of
biomaterials for Tissue Engineering 
Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL), Faculty of
Engineering and Business Administration

Associate Professor in Information Systems 
University of Agder, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of
Information Systems

10 PhD Research fellow positions in Information Security 
Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Information
Technology and Electrical Engineering

PhD research fellow position in Proof Engineering Technologies in
Probabilistic Programming and Software Verification 
Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL), Faculty of
Engineering and Business Administration

PhD position in HCI - CSCW 
University of Bergen (UiB), Department of Information Science and Media
Studies

Associate professor in Computer Science 
Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Information
Technology and Electrical Engineering

Phd Fellowship In Didactics Of Mathematics 
Norwegian University of Science and Technology

PhD research fellow position in Proof Engineering Technologies in
Probabilistic Programming and Software Verification 
Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL), Faculty of
Engineering and Business Administration

2 Research Fellow (PhD candidate) in Informatics / Computer Science  
University of Bergen (UiB), Department of Informatics

Associate professor in Information Science 
University of Bergen (UiB), Department of Information Science and Media
Studies

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Position Within The Area Of Research On
Media And Communications Technology 
University of Bergen (UiB), Department of Information Science and Media
Studies

Portugal

Staff Researcher - Energy Harvesting for Sensor Networks  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Staff Researcher – Tenure Track Position. Hybrid Sensing Devices 
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Digital Design Engineer  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Research Fellow in MicroElectrodes for Neurodegenerative Disease
Monitoring  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Spintronics Microfabrication Engineers  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Systems Technician - Information and Communication Systems  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Junior Fellow – Scanning Probe Microscopy  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Senior Proposal Writer Horizon 2020  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Innovation Project Manager for EU Funded Projects  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Project Assistant for EU Funded Projects  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Staff Researcher – Tenure Track Position. Integrated Microsystems for
Molecular Fingerprinting  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Head of Department of Advanced Electron Microscopy, Imaging and
Spectroscopy  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Information and Communication Systems Officer – Software Developer 
PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Expert in Flexible All-Solid-State Batteries and Supercapacitors 
PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Microfluidic Organ-on-a-Chip  PRIORITY!
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory INL

Singapore

Faculty member in Information Systems Technology and Design 
Singapore University of Technology and Design, Computer Science

Research Associate in Bioinformatics 
National University of Singapore, Department of Bioinformatics

Adjunct Faculty in Survey of Math 
Singapore Institute of Technology, Mathematics

Lecturer / Senior Lecturer / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor /
Professor in Infocomm Technology 
Singapore Institute of Technology, Infocomm Technology

Lecturer / Senior Lecturer / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor /
Professor in Electronics and Computer Engineering 
Singapore Institute of Technology, Electronics and Computer Engineering

Teaching Faculty in Applied Mathematics 
Singapore Institute of Technology, Applied Mathematics

Teaching Faculty in Systems Engineering 
Singapore Institute of Technology, Systems Engineering

Research Positions in Electromagnetic Scattering Research Programme 
National University of Singapore, Temasek Laboratories

Research Position in Control Science Research Programme 
National University of Singapore, Temasek Laboratories

Teaching Faculty in Electrical Engineering 
Singapore Institute of Technology, Electrical Engineering

Adjunct Faculty in Circuit Theory 1 
Singapore Institute of Technology, Linear and nonlinear resistive
circuits

South Korea

Tenure-track Faculty Positions in Mathematics 
Pohang University of Science and Technology, Department of Mathematics

Sweden

A Doctoral Student In Computerized Image Processing 
Uppsala University, Department of Information Technology

Economist at the Department of Mathematics 
Uppsala University, Department of Mathematics

Bioinformatics Focusing On Advanced User Support 
Uppsala University, Department of Information Technology 

Deputy University Lecturer in Computing Science Focusing on
e-Infrastructure for Distributed Calculations 
Uppsala University, Department of Information Technology

Phd Student In Co-Design Of Soft And Hardware 
Uppsala University, Department of Information Technology

Post Doctor in Compilator Optimizations for Heterogeneous CPUs and / or
CPU + GPU Architectures 
Uppsala University, Department of Information Technology

2 Doctoral Services In Computerized Imaging And Bioinformatics 
Uppsala University, Department of Information Technology

Phd Student In Software System 
Lund University of Technology, Department of Computer Science

Two Researchers In E-Science 
Uppsala University, Department of Information Technology

Switzerland

Professor in Computer Science  PRIORITY!
University of Bern Institute of Computer Science

United Kingdom

Teaching Fellow in Environmental Mathematics 
University of Leeds, School of Earth and Environment

Chair of Smart Energy Systems 
University of Leeds, School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering

Research Fellow in Information Visualization 
University of Leeds, School of Computing

Lecturer in Mathematics (T&S) 
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL), School of Biological & Chemical
Sciences

Postdoctoral Research Assistant on “TERAhertz high power LINKS using
photonic devices, tube amplifiers and Smart antennas” 
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL), School of Electronic Engineering
and Computer Science (EECS)

Research Associate/Fellow in Automotive Positioning, Navigation,
Wireless Connectivity and Data Analytics 
University of Nottingham, Department of Engineering

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer or Reader in Mathematics 
University of Sussex, School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences -
Department of Mathematics

Research Fellow in Ethical Machine Learning 
University of Sussex, School of Engineering and Informatics

Full Stack Web Developer and Data Visualisation Research Fellow 
University of Sussex, Sussex Humanities Lab (SHL)

Research Associate/Fellow in Invariant Theory and Computational Algebra
with Applications to Biology and Statistics 
University of Nottingham, Department of Mathematical Sciences

Research Associate for the EPSRC-funded project: “IP-MATCH: Integer
Programming for Large and Complex Matching Problems” 
Universities of Glasgow, School of Computing Science

Research Associate at the quantum group lead by Prof. Elham Kashefi  
University of Edinburgh, School of Informatics 

Teaching Fellow Mathematics  
University College London, Department of  Mathematics 

Research Associate/Senior Research Associate in Computer Vision for
Human Activity Recognition and Analysis (2 posts) 
University of Bristol, Merchant Venturers' School of Engineering

Post-Doctoral Research Associate in Applied Mathematics 
University of Bristol, School of Mathematics

United States

Postdoctoral Research Associate in Program in Mathematics Education 
PRIORITY!
Michigan State University

Lecturer in Department of Computer Science 
University of California, Los Angeles, Department of Computer Science

Lecturer Positions in Department of Computer Science 
University of California, Davis, Department of Computer Science

Researcher, Project Scientist, Visiting Scholar, Visiting Researcher or
Visiting Project Scientist 
University of California, Los Angeles, Department of Computer Science

Adjunct Professors in Department of Computer Science 
University of California, Los Angeles, Department of Computer Science

and many more at Computeroxy.com

To learn more about these and other job vacancies, we invite you to
visit our website www.computeroxy.com and/or to "register" and/or to
"contact us".

Want to post a job vacancy? Attract the attention of our academic
audience of more than 630,000 professors, lecturers, researchers and
academic managers who are at present employed in the
highest-ranking schools of computer, electrical and mathematical
sciences and engineering worldwide and who receive our specialised
newsletters twice a month "post a job vacancy on Computeroxy" and/or to
"contact us".

Yours faithfully

Richard Huber PhD

	COMPUTEROXY
Your Academic Vacancies in Schools of Computer, Electrical and
Mathematical Sciences and Engineering
Europe - Asia - The Americas - Oceania - The Middle East - Africa
[email-masked]
www.computeroxy.comIf you do not wish to receive Computeroxy newsletter
or have received it in error, you may unsubscribe. Thank you very much.