Subject: CUDA course at HLRS, Mar 14-16, 2016
From: Rolf Rabenseifner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 16:56:48 +0100 (CET)

Dear Sir, dear Madam / Sehr geehrte Dame, sehr geehrter Herr,

Please, can you pass this CUDA course announcement also to interested 
colleagues.  / Es waere schoen, wenn Sie diese Ankuendigung 
auch an interessierte Kollegen weitergeben koennten.

http://www.hlrs.de/training/2016/CUDA1

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Rolf Rabenseifner and Joerg Hertzer

======================================================================
                      Call for Participation
======================================================================

                     GPU Programming using CUDA
                     --------------------------

                  Monday-Wednesday, Mar. 14-16, 2016
                                 HLRS
                       University of Stuttgart
                               Germany 

Abstract:
  The course provides an introduction to the programming language 
  CUDA which is used to write fast numeric algorithms for
  NVIDIA graphics processors (GPUs). Focus is on the basic usage 
  of the language, the exploitation of the most important features
  of the device (massive parallel computation, shared memory, 
  texture memory) and efficient usage of the hardware to maximize 
  performance. An overview of the available development tools and 
  the advanced features of the language is given.

Date & Location: 
  Mar. 14, 12:30 - Mar. 16, 16:00 (Course 2016-CUDA1)
  HLRS, seminar room, Allmandring 30, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany.

Registration and further information:
  http://www.hlrs.de/training/2016/CUDA1 

Deadline for registration: 
  Feb. 14, 2016 (Course 2016-CUDA1)  

Registration fee:
  Students without Diploma/Master: 30 EUR
  Students with Diploma/Master (PhD students) at German universities: 60 EUR
  Members of German universities and public research institutes: 60 EUR
  Members of universities and public research institutes within Europe or PRACE: 60 EUR
  Members of other universities and public research institutes within EU/PRACE: 120 EUR
  Members of other universities and public research institutes: 240 EUR
  others: 600 EUR (includes food and drink at coffee breaks)

Lecturer:
  Amer Wafai, HLRS
 
The course language is English.
We will provide local systems with test accounts for the participants.

Further information on CUDA:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CUDA 

__________

Further courses
  - by HLRS: 
      http://www.hlrs.de/training/course-list
  - by the Gauss Centre of Supercomputing (GCS):
      http://www.gauss-centre.eu/training
  - by the PRACE Advanced Training Centres (PATCs):
      http://www.training.prace-ri.eu/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I would appreciate if you could forward this email to interested
colleagues.  If you receive double postings or you want to stop
these postings, then please reply the email-address(es) that
should be unsubscribed, and include "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Rolf Rabenseifner .. . . . . . . . . . email [email-masked]
Dr.-Ing. Joerg Hertzer . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. [email-masked]
High Performance Computing Center (HLRS) . phone ++49(0)711/685-65530
University of Stuttgart .. . . . . . . . . and : ++49(0)711/685-65932
Nobelstr. 19, D-70569 Stuttgart, Germany
---------------------------------------------------------------------