Subject: 3rd International Summer School for Big Data (ScaDS/BBDC) - Aug 19-25 in Garching/Munich
From: Rolf Rabenseifner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 15:24:25 +0200 (CEST)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                     CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Following on from our two successful previous Big Data summer school 
events in Dresden and Leipzig, we are pleased to announce that we will 
be running another school this year from 

19th to 25th of August in Garching. 

This time, the summer school is closely organized by both Germany based 
National Big Data competence centers, ScaDS Dresden/Leipzig and the 
Berlin Big Data Center (BBDC) and will take place in Garching (near Munich) 
in temporal proximity to the VLDB conference. 

The school aims at students, graduate students, as well as  academic 
and industrial practitioners and researchers starting or being active 
in the field of Big Data. Within the program, we offer inspiring 
insights into the diverse field of Big Data by selected keynotes from 
international experts combined with possibilities for practical 
sessions. 

More information on the program, speakers  and registration can be 
found on the website: 

https://www.scads.de/de/Summerschool-2017 

We are looking forward to welcome you or interested colleagues to 
this years Big Data Summerschool! 

We apologize for eventual cross-posting and kindly ask you to forward this information 
to interested persons and colleagues. 

Best regards, 
Rene Jaekel -- 
____________________________________________________________________

Dr. Rene Jaekel

Geschaeftsfuehrer/Management Director
ScaDS Dresden/Leipzig
Competence Center for Scalable Data Services and Solutions

Technische Universitaet Dresden
ZIH - Zentrum fuer Informationsdienste und
Hochleistungsrechnen
01062 Dresden

Tel: +49 (0)351 463 42331
Fax: +49 (0)351 463 37773
E-Mail: [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
We would appreciate if you could forward this email to interested 
colleagues. If you receive double postings or you want to stop my
postings, then please reply with "unsubscribe [email-masked]"
in the subject line.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Rolf Rabenseifner .. . . . . . . . . email [email-masked] .
High Performance Computing Center (HLRS) phone ++49(0)711/685-65530 .
University of Stuttgart .. . . . . . . . fax : ++49(0)711/685-65832 .
Head of Dpmt Parallel Computing ... www.hlrs.de/people/rabenseifner .
Nobelstr. 19, D-70569 Stuttgart, Germany .
---------------------------------------------------------------------